The Traditional Way
You can still place an order the good old fashioned way, simply send your requirement via fax, email or even post. We just ask you provide the following information when placing an order.
- Your name and company name.
- Full invoice and delivery address (if different).
- Contact telephone number (land line/BT number - no mobile numbers please), fax number and email address.
- List the Automotion Order Number(s) and quantity of the parts you require (see our FAQ pages).
- State preferred method of payment (refer to the Methods of Payment section on our FAQs pages).
We've prepared a simple to use Order Form, please feel free to download this form, complete the required details and either fax or email back to place your order.
Once we've received you order we will start processing it, and will then send you an Order Acknowledgement to confirm the order details.
If you are placing an order with us for the first time we require a minimum goods value of £30 and payment via credit card in advance (see our FAQs pages). Unfortunately we are unable to process first orders where the goods value is under £30 (exc. VAT).
We do offer credit accounts to trade buyers, this is still subject to the first order being paid via credit card, with a credit account being offered there after. For credit account terms please see our FAQs pages.
If you are ever in any doubt please call our sales office (open 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday) on tel 0845 850 99 40, alternatively email email@example.com, please also refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section.
If you prefer to use our web site's online ordering facility please see our ecommerce help pages.